The Marketing Intern, reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, will actively support the Marketing Department. In addition to the Vice President, the department is comprised of a Digital Marketing Manager, Group Sales Manager, Public Relations Manager and Manager of Corporate Partnerships.
- Assist in the development of collaborative partnership database
- Assist in the development of competitive advertising binder (collect relevant marketing materials and advertising from regional museums)
- Assist in research efforts (working with research company to help with data collection and summer focus groups)
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager with e-marketing tasks
- Graphic design support as needed
- Assist with website redesign project
- Assist with social media focusing on further developing the Museum’s Instagram
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must work collaboratively in a diverse work environment.
Intern eligibility – currently enrolled as a Junior/Senior or recent college graduate with an interest in communications and/or non-profit management. The intern selected for this position must be available 2-3 days per week with a flexible schedule.